We are currently accepting gently used fall/winter clothing in children's, junior/teen & maternity sizes. Don't forget about shoes, jackets, cleats, dance/gymnastic or sports clothing & equipment & holiday outfits. We also accept baby equipment, toys, books, games, large outdoor toys, furniture and more. In addition to baby & children's furniture, we are now accepting household furniture as well.
1) Please check for stains, broken zippers, torn hemlines, missing buttons, etc. We will be double checking at the store and will not receive any item that is not in excellent condition.
2) Please wash and iron your clothes
3) Use Plastic Hangers only. Please, no metal hangers! This makes shopping more pleasant for everyone. Clothes tend to fall off metal hangers and may be overlooked and not purchased if on the floor. Note: Use children's plastic hangers for sizes 10 and below. Use larger plastic hangers for sizes 12 and above. Plastic hangers can be purchased at discount stores.
4) Group items together so that they will equal a value of at least $3.00. Infant sleeping gowns or onesies and children's pajamas are great to group together as a set of 2 or 3. They may be pinned together on one hanger.
5) Pin all pants to a hanger, ironed flat front. Pants that are folded over on a hanger tend to end up on the floor.
6) All sets and accessories need to be pinned securely together, with pants hung on the back of the shirt at the waist. Both pieces need to be viewable without unpinning them. If a shirt/pant set are on separate hangers, rubber band the hangers together.
We will be accepting like-new shoes! Shoes are difficult to tag, so please follow these guidelines to be sure shoes remain together:
1) Write your consignor number and price on masking tape, placing on bottom of both shoes.
2) Safety pin the price tag to a shoe lace or through the shoe eyelet.
3) Place both shoes (with attached price tag) inside a Ziploc bag.
It is best to package a bedding set together in its original clear plastic bag with zipper. If you no longer have the original bag, you can purchase Extra Large Ziploc plastic bags at discount stores. Seal the bag with clear packing tape and pin the string tag to the bag. It also helps to write your consignor number and price on the Ziploc bag with a Sharpie in the case that the tag comes off during the sale. Shoppers also like to see a picture of the set (if one is available) or a list of all the items included in the set. Tape these items inside the Ziploc bag.
Hang and pin blankets over hangers so that shoppers can see them. If they are small receiving blankets, group 2 or 3 together in a Ziploc bag and seal with clear plastic tape. Safety pin the tag to the Ziploc bag. It helps to write your consignor number and price on the Ziploc bag with a Sharpie in the case that the string tag comes off during the sale.
Bottles, bibs, rattles, socks, bows, etc group together appropriately in Ziploc bags. Seal with clear packing tape. Pin tag to Ziploc bag. It helps to write your consignor number and price on the Ziploc bag with a Sharpie in the case that the string tag comes off during the sale.
Must be clean and in working order (batteries included.)Small parts must be bagged and attached to the main part very securely. If parts get separated, the item will not sell. Games should be taped closed. Puzzles, books, videos and small toys should be grouped accordingly and put in ziploc bags. Secure with clear packing tape and pin tag to the ziploc bag. It is also good to write your consignor number and info on the ziploc bag with a Sharpee in case the tag comes off. Puzzles should be wrapped securely in clear Saran wrap to keep the pieces intact. TOYS NOT PACKAGED APPROPRIATELY WILL BE TURNED AWAY.
We will only accept Beanie Baby, Disney or other name brand stuffed animals in like new condition.
Large Little Tikes Toys and Furniture are in high demand! When tagging large toys it is best to also attach a piece of masking tape to the toy with your consignor information. This will enable us to sell your toy even if the tag comes off! We sell 95% of Toys, Furniture and Baby Equipment!
Toy recall information- Due to the high number of toy recalls during the past year(s), we will be inspecting toys very carefully. We reserve the right to pull any toy that we think might have been recalled. To help us, please do not bring any toys that have been subject to a recall. You may check the following website for current toy recalls: www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/category/toy.html. Also for a helpful resource made available by the Consumer Product Safety Commission Click here.
Your car seat must have been manufactured within the past five years. It must not be subject to recall or have been in an accident. You may check the following website for current recalls: www.carseat.org/Recalls/179NP.pdf All seat covers and straps must be thoroughly cleaned. You will be asked to sign a car seat waiver stating your car seat has all the pieces and is in excellent condition and not more than five years old. Car seats will be closely inspected for safety reasons.
Because of our high regard for the safety of children and in light of the recent ruling by the CPSC, Rhea Lana's Inc. will no longer be accepting ANY cribs manufactured before December 2010. Cribs manufactured between December 2010 and June 28, 2011, must have a certificate of compliance and not be recalled to be consigned with Rhea Lana's. Any crib manufactured after June 28, 2011, and has not been recalled, can be consigned as long as it meets Rhea Lana's quality standards.
If you have any questions well be happy to help! Contact Diane Feick at firstname.lastname@example.org.